5.算數波動與幾何波動交錯運行
6. 結構與法則
7, 以基數定出每浪結構
8. 江空中隧道一書的封面已經清劃出基本的法則環境,但是存在一個關鍵的結構性問題,這問題與上述之一有關
9.建構法則環境三部曲:

一部曲: 原始的激勵
二部曲: 經由」透鏡成像」與」功率放大」原理轉換
一部曲: 再定基數重組成法則
Science teaches that'an "original impulse" of any kind finally resolves itself into aperiodic or rhythmical motion; also, just as the pendulum returns again in itsswing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year overbrings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodicallyrecur as the weight of the atoms rises."
"I have foundthat in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonious relationship tothe driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity istherefore apparent. By my method I can determine ""the vibration ofeach stock"" and also, by taking certain  values intoconsideration, I can, in the majority of cases, tell exactly what the stockwill do under given conditions."

"The power todetermine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristicsof each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their「proper rates of vibration」. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules,which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to "thefundamental law

10.基點或凌空,基點穩定性
小,凌空穩定性大,力如由80為基點與由8為基點差異會相當大,可能使建構的環境一點無用,另取k線,取浪幅,取一般黃金率,江恩率或任何比率, 或九方或輪中輪的步長法均都不會穩定作用小
11基本環境是否超過50%正確,用基數及單浪法則可驗證出來, 單浪法則50%正確表示基本環境50%正確, 單浪法則90%正確表示基本環境90%正確, 單浪法則100%正確表示基本環境100%正確,當然100%正確在這世界上不存在, 90%以上正確存在

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 手机注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|【阳光飞狐】 ( 网站ICP编号:京ICP备06013475号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 00:48 , Processed in 0.176533 second(s), 18 queries .