查看: 17402|回复: 32
打印 上一主题 下一主题

股票市场的空间结构原理(部分)

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2008-11-28 21:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢版主分享

所谓”原始的激励”,此篇”The Ticker and Investment Digest”似已间接提供答案
何价的基础有二方向,一是用"原始的激励"间接或用"波动率"直接建构,二是另辟它法建立空间循环,用这二种之一于起点组建完成才有所谓何价,可惜未见过以这样基础组建的何价,谈何价者空谈的居多

一部曲: 原始的激励
Science teaches that 'an "original impulse" of any kind finally resolves itself into a periodic or rhythmical motion; also, just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year over brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises."
二部曲: ”透镜成像”与”功率放大”原理
"I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonious relationship to the driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity is therefore apparent. By my method I can determine ""the vibration of each stock"" and also, by taking certain time values into consideration, I can, in the majority of cases, tell exactly what the stock will do under given conditions."
三部曲: 波动率
"The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their “proper rates of vibration”. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to "the fundamental law of vibration"

[本帖最后由 yktu 于 2008-11-28 21:12 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 手机注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|【阳光飞狐】 ( 网站ICP编号:京ICP备06013475号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:49 , Processed in 0.177209 second(s), 17 queries .